Go to a San Antonio accident injury doctor if you have been hurt in a car or truck accident. See a San Antonio Accident Doctor FIRST after your Texas car or truck accident. A personal injury doctor will document your injuries so you will get the settlement you deserve. Seeing a San Antonio personal injury doctor is the most crucial thing you can do if you have been injured in a car wreck.
You may be entitled to receive medical care for FREE in San Antonio, no matter who had been at-fault
Texas, along with a number of other states has Pip, personal injury protection. What Pip enables you to do is to go see a chiropractor or accident doctor and not have to worry or stress with who is going to pay the bill. Personal injury protection was designed to cover a number of things if you were hurt in an accident.
- Pip coverage in San Antonio,TX Your medical and funeral bills caused from accidents, including any sort of accident involving a pedestrian or bicyclist
- It covers you, your family, and passengers inside your car, no matter who caused the accident.
- 80 percent of lost income and also the cost of employing a caregiver for an injured person.
- An insurer must offer you $2,500 in PIP, however, you can purchase more. In case you don’t want PIP, you must reject it in writing.
Why you should see a San Antonio Accident doctor after your car wreck
Going to a personal injury doctor first is essential to establish a link from your injury to your vehicle wreck. If you wait too long or never go to your doctor, you have what is called a delay or gap in treatment. The insurance company can use this against you. They may claim you received your injury from anything besides the auto wreck. Don’t hesitate and don’t wait, go to a Texas personal injury doctor right after your accident.
- Bodily injury liability-30,000/60,000
- Property Damage Liability-25,000
- Personal injury protection-2,500
- Medical Payments-not required
Texas Car accident Statistics ( 2012 )
- 3399-Car accident fatalities
- 230,506 persons were injured in 2012 Texas car accidents (total injuries)
- 87,087 persons were seriously injured (included in the above number)
- 467 Motorcyclist killed , 52% of those were not wearing helmets
- 481 Pedestrian fatalities
- 56 Pedalcyclist fatalities
See a San Antonio Car accident doctor today
Visit a San Antonio personal injury doctor right now to preserve your injury case. A San Antonio injury doctor provides the best documentation so your injury lawyer will get you the settlement you deserve. Find a doctor on personalinjurydoctor.com
ChiroCare Injury Rehab
600 Division Ave, Suite G
San Antonio, TX 78214
8527 Village Drive, Suite 101
San Antonio, TX 78217